June 2018, Quest Analytics acquired BetterDoctor creating the first comprehensive platform that enables health plans to optimize their member experience while complying with federal and state regulations for network adequacy and accuracy. Our provider data management and network analytics services are trusted by the nation’s leading health plans, insurance, regulatory agencies and benefit consultants to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.
The Engineering team is responsible for the ongoing development of our Data Pipeline and Platform. As a Data Architect you will be responsible for designing and developing robust, scalable solutions for collecting, analyzing large data sets, creating and maintaining data pipelines, data structures and reports to be used by the revenue organization at Dropbox.
- Drive data strategy
- Architect high performance batch and near real-time data pipelines
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered; and tie application telemetry to transactional data model.
- Define standards for modeling, naming, governing and delivering data across the organization.
- Develop and maintain processes and standards to enable data access, reporting, quality and master data management.
- Work with the product team to extend existing data models and create new data models as required
- Consume both technical and business requirements that drive data architecture decisions
- Serve as the expert on healthcare data models, data structures, and standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in this or a related field.
- Strong understanding of data modeling concepts with experience in building conceptual, logical and physical models
- Extensive knowledge of data warehousing and business intelligence architecture, implementation, and best practices
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational data stores (e.g. columnar, document-based, and key/value stores
Knowledge, Skills, Certifications:
- Python, Scala, Java, R, SQL, Ruby, Rails
- Spark and Hadoop
- Linux, OS X, & Windows