Software Engineer - Ruby
Quest Analytics is a mission-driven healthcare data company trusted by the nation's largest health plans and over 500,000 doctors. We are dedicated to providing consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced.
We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize healthcare data!
About the role:
Our Engineering team is responsible for the ongoing development of our User-Facing Applications, Data APIs and Data Pipeline. We are looking for an engineer who can design and write code quickly and efficiently, with the right flexibility and scale in mind. Your code should follow the best engineering practices and be easy to use, test, and maintain.
- Work as a member of Quest Analytics' Engineering team contributing to the design and development of our product
- Build, document and maintain features, tests, and infrastructure
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to take an idea from concept to launch, and evolution
What we expect from you:
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ year of software engineering experience
- 1+ year of experience with Ruby on Rails
- An interest in data science & engineering
- An interest in learning Python/Scala
- Write well-tested and maintainable code
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills