We at BetterDoctor, a Quest Analytics Accuracy Solution, improve patient experience by increasing the accuracy of medical provider networks.
- Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines
- Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives
- Track and assign ownership of project level tasks. Communicate with appropriate teammates and leadership regarding status of specific projects
- Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard processes and methodologies
- Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability the exercise keen prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle competing and evolving priorities
- Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and onboarding) within a team through mastery of project management tools to drive transparency and accountability
- Forecast and manage resourcing projects so a person of the right skillset is available at the right time to complete a task that keeps all milestones on track
- You are proficient in the following:
- Able to manage the successful delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to anticipate upcoming bottlenecks, raise visibility of pending challenges, and recommend solutions
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have strong communication skills.
- Familiar with common project management tools for software development such as JIRA and Github
- Able to manage and collaborate with a dispersed team in multiple location across multiple timezones.
What we can expect from you:
- Undergraduate or Masters degree
- Proficiency with the full range of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project management tools
- PMP, CPM or similar project management certification is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- 100% fully paid health care for employees
- 80% paid health care coverage for dependents of employees
- Generous holiday schedule (10 days)
- 401K Matching
- Healthy snacks and coffee selection
- Opportunity to contribute to meaningful work
- Top-notch gear - New MacBook, wide screen monitor and adjustable sit/stand workstation
- Sunny office located in SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco
BetterDoctor, a Quest Analytics Accuracy Solution, focuses on making America's provider directories accurate. Quest Analytics is the first comprehensive platform that enables health plans to optimize their member experience, while complying with federal and state regulations for network adequacy and accuracy. Our provider data management and network analytics services are trusted by the nation’s leading health plans, insurance regulatory agencies and benefit consultants to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.