Senior Fullstack Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
Recruiting today is slow, inefficient, lacks transparency, and intelligent collaboration. Betterleap is reinventing how recruiting gets done from the ground up.
We’re building the recruiting O/S of the future powered by AI. Using Betterleap for sourcing, outreach and collaboration, recruiters can 10x their productivity and make data-driven decisions.
Our customers include tech-savvy recruiters at startups, recruiting agencies, and VC talent partners who understand the value of data-driven recruiting, automation and AI.
We're excited to grow our engineering team! This is an incredible opportunity to join us at an early stage in a foundational role. We're looking to hire entrepreneurs at heart. You will be more than just a contributor to our code-base, but rather a culture builder and decision-maker.
We're looking for a talented full-stack engineer who's passionate about what we're building and ready to do the best work of their career. We’re looking for someone who is very product- and experience-focused and knows how to walk the fine line of both speed and quality.
You would be our dream candidate if...
- You aren't afraid of ambiguity, and it may even excite you
- You enjoy shipping product every day (maybe multiple times a day)
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats while solving problems - as an engineer, product manager, and designer
- You care about user experience and take pride in building delightful products
- You care about making recruiting more efficient and transparent
- You have some experience building products in recruiting space
- You have experience working with Typescript, Node.js, React
- You have at least 2 years of working experience (preferably as a full-stack engineer)
About the role
- Betterleap product consists of three primary elements: sourcing extension, outreach automation, and AI writing tool.
- You will own a large area of Betterleap's product experience, in each vertical
- You will work across the stack, even across different disciplines (e.g. engineering, design, product management)
- You will play an integral role in building our culture as the company grows
- You will collaborate closely with us (Khaled, Anna, and Matt) on shaping future roadmaps and making company decisions
Our tech stack
- Flexible time off policy
- Competitive health insurance package
- Work together in our beautiful SF office!
Betterleap is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.