Boston, MA /
BetterVet is a vet-tech company with the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home vetcare model in the world. BetterVet is transforming the veterinary industry by creating a delivery solution that provides exceptional care for pets in the home through telemedicine, convenient hours, and in-home visits.
About the Role
Is SEM Your Passion? Your mission is to help BetterVet scale through multi-channel online advertising while delighting clients and giving them more ways to unlock life’s next chapter. You are great at managing and optimizing Performance Marketing channels, with a specific expertise within SEM and paid marketing channels such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. You are a marketer energized by new challenges, and you are looking to develop the depth and breadth of your SEM skillset. You will research, build, optimize, and manage PPC campaigns. The focus will be to ensure that campaigns are translating into high-quality clients and that each campaign is profitable.
We are self-starters, forward thinkers, and we like to collaborate. We work hard to do what we believe is the right strategy for our clients and we love doing it. The successful candidate values problem solving and using their organizational skills to deliver exceptional work. They have a can-do attitude, solid work ethic, and a sense of humor. Remote work opportunities available.
- Execute all aspects of search marketing campaigns, including ongoing development/refinement of keywords/phrases, creation and testing of ad copy, and managing and monitoring budgets in each locale.
- Own the strategy, execution and tracking of paid search channels to acquire new customers
- Implement best-in-class routines for writing ad copy, analyzing query traffic, and keyword research to maintain consistently high performance across your campaigns
- Conduct frequent A/B tests across ads, landing pages, targeting, bid strategies, and more
- Partner closely with Google account managers and support teams to find new growth opportunities and participate in betas
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue and return on ad spend goals for multiple product verticals
- Proactively identify opportunities to collaborate with data science, and engineering teams to increase efficiency and scale
- Responsible for keeping management team aware of SEM and digital advertising status
- Continually learn and expand SEM and digital advertising knowledge and expertise in supporting tools.
- Learn everything about the veterinary industry.
- Understand entire marketing team’s goals so you can promote holidays and promotions, as well as support site changes
- Regularly audit and refine landing pages to ensure the correct traffic is sent to the highest converting landing pages
- Monitor client, competitor, and industry changes
- Responsible for policing brand
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- High attention to detail, across both business and technical domains
- Acute problem solving ability and drive to stay on the cutting edge of ad technology
- Ability to distill complex ideas into clear, actionable strategies
- Genuine passion for performance marketing and innovation in your area of expertise
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience managing paid search channels
- Direct experience managing paid search campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communication, or related field
- Google Adwords certification
- Quantitative analysis and reporting skills, experience with Google Analytics required, experience with Google Data Studio a plus
- Strong Excel/Sheets skills for data analysis and reporting
- Solid understanding of branding principles.
- Strong technical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Results-driven, enjoy problem-solving, and passionate about being challenged
- Ability to handle changing priorities and work calmly under pressure
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Deadline driven
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, time management, and teamwork skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare and dental benefits, 401k and more
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of an innovative, exciting and progressive company