Philadelphia, PA /
Vets & Nurses /
BetterVet is a veterinary-tech company with the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home vet care model in the world. BetterVet is transforming the veterinary industry by creating a solution that provides exceptional care for pets in the home through telemedicine, convenient hours, and in-home visits. Our company enables customers to opt for high-value care, all within the comfort of their home. The company’s care provides a better experience for pets, more convenience for pet parents, and greater freedom for veterinary doctors and nurses.
About the Role
We are looking for full-time and part-time nurses who want to make house calls with a skilled veterinarian. Our veterinary nurses use their medical knowledge and clinical skills to provide routine and urgent care every day. They also participate in surgery and dental procedures. We look to empower our nurses to take on more responsibility than they would at a typical practice.
BetterVet is growing quickly. You’ll join veterinarians and nurses who use smartphone apps and the latest healthcare technology to elevate the quality of veterinary medicine. Join the team now when you will have maximum impact and be able to influence future possibilities.
- Veterinary Technician Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Veterinary Technician Certification (Preferred)
- Experienced Nurse (license is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare and dental benefits, paid maternity/paternity leave and more
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Daily meal breaks
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- Cutting edge veterinary technology
- Medical mentorship and training
- Best-in-class compensation
- Appropriate staffing levels everyday
- Join an innovative, exciting and progressive company
More about BetterVet:
Our mission is to deliver a better vet care experience for pets, pet parents, and vet care providers. We envision a world where the vet care experience is an empowered one.
Check us out at www.bettervet.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Paid time off
Professional development assistance