Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Boston, MA /
BetterVet is a vet-tech company with the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home vetcare model in the world. BetterVet is transforming the veterinary industry by creating a delivery solution that provides exceptional care for pets in the home through telemedicine, convenient hours, and in-home visits.
About the Role
BetterVet recruiter will be in charge of finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture. A big part of their job will be focused on Veterinary hiring.
Recruiting sits at the heart of our business and is a differentiating factor against our competitors. We’re looking for a Recruiter who is eager to work with a high-performing, fast-paced team and who wants to foster a high-caliber talent environment. If you have a penchant for building, scaling, and refining new processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and providing superb client service, we encourage you to apply!
What You'll Do
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to leadership by developing, driving, and executing strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Drive the full recruitment life cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and offer negotiating processes while advising your business partners along the way.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Represent BetterVet’s culture by ensuring an excellent candidate experience through transparent communication and timely feedback
- Track metrics and leverage data to drive personal performance and improve overall recruiting efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a corporate and/or agency environment.
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data-driven environment. Ability to use metrics to guide decision-making.
- Partnership skills, action-oriented mindset, and an ability to be responsive, tactful, and diplomatic.
- Experience in the Veterinary industry is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare and dental benefits, 401k and more
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of an innovative, exciting, and progressive company