El Segundo, CA /
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The Innovation Project Coordinator will be responsible for project scoping, coordination, and tracking within Innovation to accelerate and improve the product development lifecycle within Innovation.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with project teams to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that product brief is fulfilled as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants within Innovation
- Work with the Project Manager / PMO to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor plans, progress, and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Capture and organize meeting notes
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong customer-facing and teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Undergraduate degree required
- Project management certification a plus
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.