Brand and PR Director
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
- Plan and implement a strategic Brand and communication programs for Beyond Meat
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated marketing program for the brand by applying local insights on top of global guidelines to derive a China-specific Beyond Meat brand world
- Ensure dominant leading position on all touch points, especially on social platforms
- Identify appropriate key opinion leader or influencers that would help launch Beyond in China
- Plan and execute marketing calendar for the brand that may include B2B (roadshows, workshops, etc.) and B2C (sampling, etc.) initiatives
- Provide commercial team with key marketing assets
- Work with our key customers to develop and implement the marketing programs
- Work with our distributor Sinodis in planning and implementing marketing programs
- Responsible for building eCommerce platform, Tmall , JD to generate B2C on line sales
- Partner with Commercial team in identifying other business opportunities and develop growth strategy
- The successful candidate will be a world-class, senior and accomplished strategic executive with a track record of success of building and growing brands in China, at least 10 years of working experience.
- Come from a consumer-facing background and has experience working with multi-national companies.
- Must be a self starter and willing to work in a small team and sometimes, under ambiguous circumstances.
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy challenges.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Based in Shanghai, considerable amount of travel (10-20% time for traveling) within China
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.