Accounting & Finance /
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
Key areas of responsibility for this role include all accounting, finance, strategic forecasting, budgeting, cash management and financing. This leadership position provides strategic long-term financial guidance and champions and crafts a vision for change. The person will provide leadership in actively mentoring and developing team members. Ensures cross-functional team compliance with internal, external and operational audit requirements.
- Provides leadership in the development and the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and meaningful analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining comprehensive management information systems at the Company
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization with oversight of the Company controllers
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions
- Provide leadership and direction in cash management and forecasting
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Must be willing to travel 20-25%
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.