Weekends Part-Time Room Attendant - Courtyard Tysons McLean
McLean, Virginia /
Courtyard by Marriott Tysons McLean – Housekeeping /
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is a subsidiary of the largest private real estate company in the Washington, D.C. area, and has been in operation for over 130 years. The Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of more than 20 business class hotels with top brands from Intercontinental Hotel Groups, Marriott International, Hilton, and Best Western Hotels: along with The Watermark Hotel, The Hay-Adams Hotel, and Perch Putt. These properties are operated by a team of more than 1,000 enthusiastic hospitality professionals!
We're looking for a Room Attendant to join our dedicated team of happy, professional team members who demonstrate aggressive friendliness! This position is responsible for cleaning of guestrooms to brand standards. You will assist guests by providing friendly, courteous, and professional service, while adhering to health regulations.
You will enjoy working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. We provide a clean, crisp, and safe work environment where everything works and each team member is empowered to satisfy our guests, ensuring their willingness to return for another stay!
- Cleanliness: Responsible for cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms. Ensures cart, linen, rooms, and equipment are clean and in working order.
- Guest Service: Accountable for guest satisfaction as it pertains to housekeeping service at the property. Assists and responds to requests in a positive and timely manner while providing the highest level of quality service to the guest. Works as a team player in meeting guests and department needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary.
- Safety/Risk Management: Ensures a clean and safe work area in compliance with brand, local, state and federal regulations. Inspects rooms for maintenance needs and reports any maintenance service issues. Knowledgeable on safe use of chemicals utilized within the housekeeping department.
- Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Attends all required department and hotel meetings. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and supplies.
- WELL-BEING BENEFITS:
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Leave and Vacation Policy
- LONG TERM PLANNING:
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- TEAM MEMBER PROGRAMS:
- Our Big 3 Mission Statement Leaders of the Month/Year
- Annual Performance Appraisals and Wage Increase Opportunities
- Annual Team Member Banquets
- Annual Team Member Engagement Survey
- Discounted Room Rates for Team Members, Family and Friends
- Complimentary Room Stays
- Flexible Hours
- Weekly Payroll
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience: Prior Housekeeping/laundry experience preferred.
- Skills: Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in repetitious and fast paced environment.
- Abilities: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis throughout shift. Significant bending required.
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring diverse professionals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled