Bellperson/Driver Part-Time - Holiday Inn Dulles - starting at $15/hour
Sterling, Virginia /
Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Airport – Front Office /
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is a subsidiary of the largest private real estate company in the Washington, D.C. area, and has been in operation for over 130 years. The Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of more than 20 business class hotels with top brands from Intercontinental Hotel Groups, Marriott International, Hilton, and Best Western Hotels: along with The Watermark Hotel, The Hay-Adams Hotel, and Perch Putt. These properties are operated by a team of more than 1,000 enthusiastic hospitality professionals!
This position is responsible for safely transporting guests to their destinations, providing information and luggage assistance, in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner. This position is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service. Follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group’s high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Guest Service: Safely transport guests to their destinations, provide information and luggage assistance. Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Ability to assist and direct guests by knowledge of hotel property, amenities, local area, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services. Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary. Understands and follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group guest service recovery program.
- Vehicles: Fill out all required logs and complete safety checks of the vehicles. Ensure there is gas in the vehicle and that it is clean and presentable by picking up trash and periodically going through a car wash.
- Cost Control: Responsible for proper use and basic maintenance of hotel vehicle, all equipment and supplies, and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste. Plan to ensure avoiding unnecessary trips.
- Safety/Risk Management: Responsible for the safe operation of hotel vehicle, and adheres to all applicable traffic laws. Responsible for completing the following checks: preventive maintenance, DOT, and required safety equipment. Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group procedures for guest/associate incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Current and valid drivers’ license with safe driving record required.
- Must have appropriate class of driver’s license based on hotel vehicle requirements, and must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age for insurance purposes.
- Prior hotel and/or related guest service experience preferred. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on a regular basis throughout shift.
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring diverse professionals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled