Room Attendant Part Time - Best Western Dulles - starting at $16.25/hour
Sterling, Virginia /
Best Western Dulles – Housekeeping /
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is a subsidiary of the largest private real estate company in the Washington, D.C. area, and has been in operation for over 130 years. The Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of more than 20 business class hotels with top brands from Intercontinental Hotel Groups, Marriott International, Hilton, and Best Western Hotels: along with The Watermark Hotel, The Hay-Adams Hotel, and Perch Putt. These properties are operated by a team of more than 1,000 enthusiastic hospitality professionals!
Join the amazing team at Best Western Dulles! This position is responsible for cleaning guestrooms to Best Western quality standards. Assists guests by providing friendly, courteous and professional service, including adherence to health regulations. Follows Best Western high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Cleanliness: Responsible for cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms. Ensures cart, linen, rooms, and equipment are clean and in working order.
- Guest Service: Accountable for guest satisfaction as it pertains to housekeeping service at the property. Assists and responds to requests in a positive and timely manner while providing the highest level of quality service to the guest. Works as a team player in meeting guests and department needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary. Understands and follows Best Western guest service recovery program.
- Safety/Risk Management: Ensures a clean and safe work area in compliance with Best Western brand, local, state and federal regulations. Inspects rooms for maintenance needs and reports any maintenance service issues. Knowledgeable on safe use of chemicals utilized within the housekeeping department. Follows all Best Western procedures for guest/team member’s incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to Best Western attendance policy, grooming and appearance standards, and general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and supplies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Housekeeping/laundry experience preferred. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in repetitious and fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis throughout shift.
- Significant bending required. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring diverse professionals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled