Housekeeper ($17.25/hr) - DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons
McLean, Virginia /
Double Tree by Hilton McLean Tyson – Housekeeping /
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is a subsidiary of the largest private real estate company in the Washington, D.C. area, and has been in operation for over 130 years. The Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of more than 20 business class hotels with top brands from Intercontinental Hotel Groups, Marriott International, Hilton, and Best Western Hotels: along with The Watermark Hotel, The Hay-Adams Hotel, and Perch Putt. These properties are operated by a team of more than 1,000 enthusiastic hospitality professionals!
At the DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons, we are always looking for talented individuals with a passion for hospitality to join our dedicated team! Our culture reflects our greatest asset: our team members. We are proud to cultivate a culture of unlimited career opportunities, job enrichment, and a supportive working environment. We also offer benefits that help our team members thrive both personally and professionally such as premium healthcare insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, hotel discounts, education reimbursement, and many more! We invite you to build your career with us. A bright and exciting future awaits you! We are currently hiring for a Room Attendant. This position is responsible for cleaning guestrooms to B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group quality standards. Assists guests by providing friendly, courteous and professional service, including adherence to health regulations. Follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Grouphigh standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Cleanliness: Responsible for cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms. Ensures cart, linen, rooms, and equipment are clean and in working order.
- Guest Service: Accountable for guest satisfaction as it pertains to housekeeping service at the property. Assists and responds to requests in a positive and timely manner while providing the highest level of quality service to the guest. Works as a team player in meeting guests and department needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary. Understands and follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group guest service recovery program.
- Safety/Risk Management: Ensures a clean and safe work area in compliance with B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Inspects rooms for maintenance needs and reports any maintenance service issues. Knowledgeable on safe use of chemicals utilized within the housekeeping department. Follows all B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group procedures for guest/team member’s incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group attendance policy, grooming and appearance standards, and general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and supplies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Housekeeping/laundry experience preferred. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in repetitious and fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis throughout shift.
- Significant bending required. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring diverse professionals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled