Marketing – Brand Management /
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are an exceptional advertising copywriter, with a knack for knocking out clever lines that consistently delight and deliver results. You have a strong command of language and understand how to interpret creative briefs and incorporate analytics to create powerful prose. You have an impressive portfolio of ads and campaigns. Known for your sleeves-rolled-up-style, you are flexible, yet firm, ask the smart questions that reduce review cycles, and flow well in a fast-paced environment. You navigate and negotiate flawlessly among stakeholders, track and report well, and pivot priorities quickly with ease and grace.
What You'll Do
- Interpret creative direction and transform creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborate creatively with art directors to brainstorm ideas and concepts of advertising
- Communicate clearly and rationally as you present concepts
- Deliver creative, compelling copy across multiple aspects of marketing, with an emphasis on short-form copywriting and advertising campaigns
- Ensure all copy produced meets the brand’s style and tone of voice, as well as compliance, legal, IP, and other requirements
- Proof-read copy for other members of the business, for both grammar and style
- Project Manage copywriting-related projects from concept brief through completion
- Update and adjust content where needed, to ensure content stays relevant
- Master the different market segments and personas we target
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter
- Portfolio with print ads, banner ads, social posts and alike in campaign format
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience working in financial services
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, motivation
- Software experience with Adobe CS not required but Adobe InCopy is a plus.
- Proven copywriting / editorial skills with outstanding command of the English language
- A passion for writing and ability to produce creative, compelling copy on tight deadlines
- Experience creating copy for a range of purposes and platforms
- Knowledge of the latest trends in marketing, particularly advertising and SEO
- Writing experience in financial services or healthcare industry preferred
- Knowledge of lead generation, marketing automation tools and strategies
- Project management skills to manage schedules and deadlines
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.