Customer Success Specialist - FR 🇫🇷
Operations – Merchants /
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 90 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
About the role 🚀
Location: Paris 9th, France
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for retaining and building Bigblue small and medium accounts by increasing their overall satisfaction, helping those accounts to grow & upsell, eradicating churn.
Your missions are the following:
Increase the satisfaction of our small and medium merchants
- Provide phone support when complex cases cannot be handled in a written way
- Handle escalation situations (proactively and reactively)
- Own the end-to-end resolution of escalations
- Own the full invoice recovery process
- Identify promising merchants and help them grow
- Identify and transform upsell opportunities
Retain merchants with a high risk of churn
- Monitor customer metrics (behaviour, engagement, CSAT) to identify risky situations in advance
- Handle churn requests when needed
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and problem-solver
- Quick learner — you are able to assimilate huge amounts of information quickly.
- Customer ultra-centricity
- Be 100% in line with the Bigblue values
- Fluent in 🇫🇷 and 🇬🇧
BONUS POINTS FOR 🥇
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion about digital and making life simpler with technology
- Challengers: you like solving new problems and are never settling for how something ‘has always been done’
- Fluency in Spanish
- Passion for cosmetics industry
- We offer competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- You'll be part of an exciting entrepreneurial adventure
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Early-stage well-funded company
- Founders-led company
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.
1. Informal discovery call (Google Meet)
2. Experience deep dive (Google Meet)
4. On-site interviews (in our Paris offices, half-day)