Sales Development Representative - UK 🇬🇧
Growth – Sales /
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 95 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
About the role 🚀
We are currently seeking talented Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our small but growing team in London.
As an SDR, you will play a crucial role in driving our sales pipeline by identifying and qualifying leads and generating new business opportunities. This is an exceptional chance to be a part of a collaborative, high-energy team, where your contributions will directly impact our growth and success.
- (1) Generate and qualify leads - proactively reach out to prospects, identify their needs, and assess their fit with Bigblue. By leveraging various communication channels and conducting thorough research, you will engage prospects, nurture relationships, and effectively communicate our value proposition to drive interest and conversions.
- (2) Work closely with Account Executives, providing them with qualified leads, detailed prospect information, and valuable insights gained during the lead qualification process. Through collaboration and effective communication, you will help accelerate the sales cycle and contribute to the growth of Bigblue in the UK.
- (3) Play an active role in continuously improving our sales processes and strategies. By closely monitoring market trends, gathering customer feedback, and analyzing data, you will contribute insights and recommendations to optimize our sales efforts.
Given our small size, your impact will be magnified, and your contributions will be highly visible throughout the organization. Your work will directly fuel our sales team's efforts in the UK and play a critical role in meeting our revenue goals.
- Previous experience in a sales or customer-facing role, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with prospects.
- Proven ability to work independently, take initiative, and meet or exceed targets.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for innovation and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Strong work ethic by consistently exhibiting punctuality, reliability, and a dedicated approach to meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work.
- Native English speaker
- Right to work in the UK
- Private health insurance 🏥
- Based in a WeWork in Shoreditch, which means free coffee, free snacks…
- We offer competitive compensation, along with generous share options package 💰
- Opportunity to shape the direction of a high-growth startup as one of its earliest employees
- Regular company events with a social team
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.
- Informal discovery call (Google Meet)
- Deep-Dive interview (Google Meet)
- Case study
- On-site interviews (in our Paris office, half-day)