Sales Development Representative - Spain 🇪🇸
Growth – Sales /
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 90 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
About the role 🚀
Our highly successful Sales team has increased our revenue fivefold YOY and has no plans on slowing down! This is an opportunity to join a team that’s disrupting a market which will experience 300% growth in the next few years.
We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsabilities.
As our Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Understand and identify customer needs and clearly communicate the value of Bigblue
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue goals
- Gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Handle inbound & outbound leads via emails, cold calls, video-mails, social selling, and events
- Work with the Growth team to identify and research relevant sales segment targets
- Be the eyes and ears of Bigblue on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- 1-3 years sales experience in a high growth tech environment
- Exceptional candidates with less work experience will also be considered
- Motivated with a desire to learn and a strong work ethic
- Hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously
- Data driven & process-oriented
- Track record of exceeding targets as an individual contributor
- Creativity and willingness to take on responsibilities
- Native Spanish speaker & professional level in English
What we offer:
- Disrupt an industry with huge potential for new ideas
- Learn and develop with a super talented global team
- Growing & Entrepreneurial team, with new positions opening
- Great impact in shaping the foundations of our acquisition strategy
- Network with the best B2C fashion and cosmetics brands in Spain
- Competitive salary based on your experience (Base: €25k - €30k)
- Bonus Package based on your performance (Variable: €8k - €10k)
- Equity Package so you are aligned with Bigblue's incentives
- Perks such as latest MacBook, free coffee and snacks
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.