About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for VFX Artist who will grow with the challenges of chart-topping games. While building industry-leading visual effects for our games and creating best-in-class feelings for our users, you’ll work closely with the Product and Art team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build all kinds of VFX, particle systems, meshes, sprites, shaders for game items, characters, UI elements, etc.
- Collaborate closely with Game Artists and Game Developers to deliver the best gaming experience
- Design and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Research and analyze the market for the new trends in art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong knowledge of particles to be able to create high quality VFX
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Love for games and game development
- A dazzling portfolio of VFX creations
- Previous experience in game art is a big plus
Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.