Product - New Graduate
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We are looking for New Grads to join our Product Team!
At Bigger, our Product Team is responsible for creating amazing games and best experience for our users as they focus on player motivation and engagement. As a fresh graduate in our team, you will work closely with all functions, collaborate with game artists and game developers to make the products that people love. You will also monitor business metrics, run A/B tests, take responsibility in the games from design to their main metrics to create great products.
If you are a talented and enthusiastic fresh graduate and want to gain skills of a successful product manager in an experienced team, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure the quality of the product by testing and help everything to be achieved on schedule
- Work on every aspect of the product such as brainstorming a new feature or improving an animation in the game
- Take responsibility in the games from design to their main metrics
- Work closely with all functions to make the products that people love
- Closely follow mobile game trends and gather market intelligence
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or relevant fields
- Good analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Passionate about gaming and startup environment
- A collaborative team player
- Experience with Excel and SQL is a big plus
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.