Human Resources /
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for a self motivated HR Specialist who will be conducting our HR processes as we continue creating casual games. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be responsible for creating and implementing our end-to-end HR strategy and processes.
If you are an adaptive HR Specialist who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive and improve end-to-end recruiting and onboarding process
- Create and implement HR operations and processes
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques
- Propose best HR practices to maximize the team effectiveness
- Take on various HR roles in order to support all the team
- Create and maintain up-to-date employee records
- Work together with other teams as well as external stakeholders
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting company goals
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree from a related field
- +2 years of experience in HR functions
- Experience in ATS is a plus
- Experience in startups is a plus
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.