Product Operations Manager
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. Our “digital therapeutics” - Daylight™, for worry & anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. Big Health’s products are backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomised controlled trials (RCTs), and are cited in leading clinical guidelines including the American College of Physicians and NICE. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager with a passion for problem solving to support every step of our product delivery
process, from development to release, from client launch to optimization, from anomaly reporting, to process improvement. Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to improve software delivery and communications as we grow so that we can help millions back to good mental health
Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Manage and run current product operational processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop, iterate and improve development processes to be resilient to the quickly growing Big Health team
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing Management and Commercial functions to deliver an outstanding end-to-end experience for our end users
- Track and communicate product development progress across teams
- Manage x-functional projects and processes around client launches, anomaly tracking and resolution, product releases, and efficient Agile software development by creating transparency and escalating issues as needed
- Fast learner with ability to work independently, think critically, multitask and problem solve in an ever changing fast-paced environment
- Collaborative nature, you have a love of people and are energized by empowering your team
- Passion for problem solving, you think in terms of processes and how to make them better
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and deadlines
- Excellent communication and team building skills, you have worked with diverse stakeholders and know how to present, listen, and explain your ideas clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize and maintain multiple, often competing deadlines
- 3+ years working experience in program or project management, product operations, or regulatory compliance role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- 3+ years working in the SaaS industry
- Experience building trusted partnerships with product and engineering teams
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance