VP Health Plan Sales
Remote - US /
New Markets /
Big Health is a mission driven organization committed to bringing millions of people back to good mental health and we are looking for a passionate and tenacious VP of Health Plan Sales to bring our clinically proven digital therapeutics to health plans.
You will help further our mission by educating health plans on the value of digital therapeutics, building deep relationships with key health plan stakeholders, and ultimately securing coverage for effective help for the millions suffering from common mental health conditions. As our first employee focused on Health Plans sales you'll have the opportunity to design the function and hire and lead a team.
What you'll do:
- Lead the entire sales & partnership process for health plans, from initial outreach to signed deal and handoff to other teams
- Develop an outreach plan, forecast, and account mapping and planning process
- Build deep relationships with cross-functional stakeholders at target health plans
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional leadership to demonstrate product value & fit with health plan needs
- Gain deep familiarity with Big Health’s products, product roadmap, and strategic initiatives to best align health plan activities with business objectives
What you bring:
- 7+ years of sales experience, including experience selling into health plans, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Track record of success selling comparable programs (digital health, telehealth, condition management) into health plans
- Intimate understanding of the health plan buying process, key stakeholders, and requirements
- Strong relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Agile, with the ability to flex and do whatever it takes in the early stages of building this function combined with the experience and expertise to lead us on our journey of growth and help us navigate roadblocks
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.