Customer Success Manager
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We are revolutionizing healthcare by creating “Digital Medicine.” Our products are highly personalized, automated behavioral therapy programs backed by gold standard clinical evidence. In an effort to democratize access to mental health care, our Customer Success team works with Fortune 500 companies who offer our products as a benefits solution to their employees.
As a Big Health Customer Success Manager, you’ll be an ambassador of our purpose, advising Fortune 500 companies on their mental health strategy while seamlessly implementing our products. You will directly influence the number of people that benefit from good mental health by creatively driving employee engagement. Your natural ability to build rapport and effortlessly show the value of our solutions will help you create Big Health champions all over the world.
As a Customer Success Manager at Big Health, you will:
- Build strong relationships with clients to become a trusted mental health partner & advisor
- Think strategically to satisfy client needs, from implementation to renewal, and ensure our products become a celebrated piece of their benefits offering
- Become a product expert and internal champion for clients as we improve our product
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to finalize contracts, execute communication plans, implement new products, and increase clinical outcomes
- Analyze and report on program engagement and outcomes metrics
In order to be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of professional client management experience
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with the ability to build trust quickly, have a client-first mentality, and exude generosity
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to coordinate cross-functionally and hit hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Clear, empathetic communication skills
- Strong attention to detail. You’ll have complete ownership of your accounts and measuring their success. Being detailed oriented, thorough, creative and analytical will help you be successful
- Tenacity. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel and finding the route through obstacles when solving hard problems
- An interest in healthcare and wellness, and a passion for directly improving people’s lives
Life at Big Health
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Have control over how, when and where you do your work
- Benefit from our clearly structured personal review and development program
- Participate in our quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves.
- Join regular team and company events
- Enjoy comprehensive health benefits, a generous vacation allowance and maternity/paternity policy, and a competitive salary and equity package
More background on Big Health
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures and Octopus Ventures
- Working with many of the Fortune 500, including the most prominent technology firms, and leading healthcare institutions, Sleepio is already available to over a million people, all paid for by their employer
- Partnerships with Oxford University, three leading health insurers, and multiple US universities and hospitals
- Sleepio is recognized by Nature, Ranked, and The King’s Fund as the best evidenced App in its category
- Interested in learning more - read about our values
Big Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally & experientially diverse team. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.