Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
At Big Health we’re creating the first generation of “digital medicine” - automated behavioral therapies that are as scalable and consistent as drugs. Our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health - without pills or potions.
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager , you will be an integral member of our Growth team and play an instrumental role in building the market and generating demand for our digital behavioral health solutions among employers and health plans. You will have the opportunity to think strategically, set your own priorities and goals, and execute against them with encouragement and advice from the rest of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy to drive brand awareness and top of the funnel traffic, working closely with comms and business development representatives.
- Building a compelling and effective set of owned events including roundtables, webinars, customer advisory boards.
- Create awareness of our brand and demand for our solutions by building and executing on a regional and national events and conferences strategy.
- Build and execute on outbound email strategy to generate demand for our solutions - from strategy through to implementation and results measurementIncluding newsletter
- Optimize marketing ROI by forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation campaigns.
- Proven track record of successfully executing on complex projects from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage a large team to tight timelines
- Self-starter attitude and a strong desire to grow and learn new things while managing up to busy executives to get what you need to be successful
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Exceptional communication skills, preferably with prior professional experience presenting to clients, prospects, or partners
- Comfort in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup environment - what you’re doing today may not be what you’re doing tomorrow
- Strong cross-functional coordination skills
Not required, but bonus if you have
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting
- Experience working with the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with some of the tools that we currently use: Hubspot, Salesforce, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator
Life at Big Health
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input, even if you’re not the loudest voice in the room
- A clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More about Big Health
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, and Octopus Ventures.
- Working with many of the Fortune 500, including the most prominent technology firms, and leading healthcare institutions, Sleepio is already available to over a million people, all paid for by their employer.
- Partnerships with Oxford University, three leading health insurers, and multiple US universities and hospitals.
- Sleepio is recognized by Nature, Ranked, and The King’s Fund as the best evidenced App in its category.
Big Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally & experientially diverse team. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.