At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about DevOps and strives to build infrastructure that requires minimal human interaction. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with software developers to understand their needs, while balancing efficiency, and maintaining critical system uptime.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated engineer to build resilient and self healing infrastructure. You will be integral to our development of a highly available system that leverages automation for fully reproducible builds and deployments.
As DevOps Engineer at Big Health, you will"
- Automate provisioning, maintenance, and remediation processes
- Design and build systems for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Develop comprehensive monitoring and alerting coverage
- Improve the performance, reliability, and scalability of existing systems
- Build and maintain tools to support internal teams
- Support our strong commitment to privacy, security, and compliance
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- 4+ years experience focused on infrastructure as code
- A strong background in AWS managed services and how they work together
- To consider automation a necessity, not a luxury
- To automate routine tasks to increase efficiency across the team
- A systematic problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Generous salary and equity package
More Background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health.
- To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance