Event Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
As a member of the Commercial team, you’ll report to the Director of Enterprise Marketing and work closely with the marketing, sales, and partnerships teams. As the ideal candidate, you are passionate about marketing and events and no task is beneath you. You are detail-oriented, dedicated to delivering extraordinary experiences, and a team player who is excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious sales and marketing team. You have a proven ability to manage multiple projects at once, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams.
The Event Marketing Manager will lead both our conference & hosted event strategy, with the goal of building and accelerating a pipeline of opportunities while building the Big Health brand. You have experience with event operations, contract negotiation, budgeting, and cross-functional partner relations. This is a new role and the selected candidate will get to refine and scale our existing conference strategy.
As a Event Marketing Lead at Big Health, you will:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive event strategy to drive brand awareness and top of the funnel growth, working closely with our sales directors, marketing team and business development representatives to prepare them for success
- Own and manage an events budget, leading negotiations for sponsorships and meticulously tracking the return on investment for all activities
- Create awareness of our brand and demand for our solutions by building and executing on a regional and national events and conferences strategy
- Manage and evolve branded collateral: work closely with our amazing design team and project manage the process of high-touch distribution for all events
- Collaborate with marketing team to manage and evolve print assets: design, selection, project manage the process of distribution for field marketing, corporate and sales events
- Build out strategy for scaling Big Health events, including hosted dinners and partner events
- Own the strategy & execution of our Client Advisory Board, including an annual summit in the fall
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven track record of successfully executing on complex projects from start to finish with minimal guidance
- High “EQ”, with a strong awareness of the customer experience and an ability to deepen relationships with our audience
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage a large cross-functional team to tight timelines
- Experience planning and executing against large conferences and owned events
- Exceptional communication skills, preferably with prior professional experience presenting to executives, clients, prospects, or partners
- Self-starter attitude and a strong desire to grow and learn new skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup environment: what you’re doing today may not be what you’re doing tomorrow
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health.
- To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.