Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Remote - US /
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will work to create and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. This role will be responsible for ensuring that technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, funnels are built and optimized, and that the data used to feed reports and dashboards are built and iterated. This role will work in very close partnership with revenue operations to maintain synchronization between systems that support the marketing and sales funnels. Marketing operations is what keeps our marketing efforts together, lays the foundation of marketing success and enables scale.
As Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Big Health, you will:
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Own the marketing system architecture and supporting processes to accelerate and optimize cross-functional operations related to pipeline tracking, such as naming conventions, tagging and tracking, reporting, etc…
- Create and maintain reports/dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Manage marketing automation workflows and adjust for the interdependencies of relational data
- Drive closed-loop reporting from Leads-to-Revenue to increase visibility into ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- Design and execute best practices in lead scoring, automation, data cleansing, and other technical marketing processes
- Leverage metrics, process excellence and technology to eliminate inefficiencies, increasing speed and accuracy of delivery across all marketing channels
- Solve key challenges, such as attribution, lead routing and follow-up, program automation, data accuracy, funnel analysis, and forecasting for all marketing motions
- Ensure optimal, compliant and customizable use of the marketing tech stack to reach prospects
What you bring:
- BA required
- A minimum of 7+ years in an operations role tracking revenue in an integrated capacity
- Obsession with detail, consistency and organization
- Experience developing in marketing automation platforms - especially Hubspot
- Ability to execute marketing operations concepts including workflow management, segmentation, opportunity reporting, and managing lead lifecycle
- Experience with the marketing technology ecosystem
- Experience with CRM systems, integrating them and building out relevant API calls - Salesforce a plus
- Experience with data ingestion, data taxonomy and field standardization
- Experience supporting sales automation - such as Apollo, Outreach.io, Salesloft
- A proven track record of building new campaigns and workflows, and processing leads
- Can identify inter-team dependencies on systems and scale solutions with multiple user needs in mind
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Able to collaborate and support projects cross functionally
- This is a work from home position with prolonged periods of sitting and working on a computer. Hours and days are 8am or 9am - 5 or 6pm, M - F. Position may require minimal travel.
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Additional compensation may include benefits, variable pay, discretionary bonuses and equity.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.