At Big Health we’re creating the first generation of “digital medicine” - automated behavioral therapies that are as scalable and consistent as drugs. Our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health - without pills or potions.
We are looking to further grow our Customer Success team with a rockstar Communications Intern who is energized by a fast-paced environment. The Big Health Customer Success team manages 30+ large enterprise clients, and as our first Communications Intern, you’ll be responsible for managing and scaling our end-user communications strategy.
We believe in investing in and growing talented individuals. Our aim is to give you as much as you can handle while methodically building your skillset. You will work closely with the Customer Success team to determine the best professional development opportunities that serve you and the company.
As a Communications Intern, you will:
- Support a lean Customer Success team that has maintained 0% churn across all major accounts over the last 3 years
- Collaborate with our Design team on copywriting and editorial planning that is consistent with the Big Health style and voice
- Manage orders and fulfillment of user-facing communications materials
- Event planning and logistics for on-site promotional events
- Attend on-site promotional events as a Sleepio ambassador and Big Health representative
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week in our SF office
- Passion for helping millions back to good mental health
- Hard working, driven attitude
- Copywriting and editorial planning experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is the status quo
Bonus points for experience with:
- Excel / data analysis
- User research
- Persona development
More about Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures and Octopus Ventures
- Working with many of the Fortune 500, including the most prominent technology firms and leading healthcare institutions, Sleepio is already available to over a million people, all paid for by their employer
- Partnerships with Oxford University, three leading health insurers, and multiple US universities and hospitals
- Sleepio is recognized by RAND Corporation, Nature, Ranked, and The King’s Fund as the best evidenced App in its category
- Interested in learning more - read about our values
Big Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally & experientially diverse team. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.