As a Recruiter at Big Health, you will be responsible for finding the very best and most interesting candidates to join our team. In partnership with the leadership team, you will own recruiting processes, setting up best practices to attract and hire top talent, while providing a superb candidate experience. You will be integral to building and shaping how a talent function works at our small mission-driven organization. Together with our team, you will help improve the mental health of millions.
The Sr. Recruiter will:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates across technical and non-technical roles.
- Lead creative recruiting, sourcing and outreach initiatives.
- Collaborate with Big Health's Recruitment Coordinator to own the entire candidate experience.
- Partner with and serve as a trusted advisor to hiring teams and managers.
- Prepare interview teams and hiring managers for interviews and effectively share information across the team.
- Put programs in place to measure the success of our recruiting and hiring processes
- Contribute to and continuously improve internal best practices.
- Manage our Lever Applicant Tracking System
In order to be successful candidates will need:
- Experience. You have at least five years of sourcing, recruiting, and managing highly competitive roles within the technology industry. Previous experience with Lever is a plus.
- Attention. You’ll have ownership over the recruiting process and candidate and hiring manager experience and measuring the success of all of it. Being detailed oriented, thorough, creative and analytical will help you be successful in this role.
- Tenacity. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel and finding the route through or around obstacles when searching for, and engaging with, the right talent for our team.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
Life at Big Health
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- You’ll have a lot of control over your work and freedom to input
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More about Big Health
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- Working with many of the world’s leading employers, including Fortune 500 companies, the most prominent technology firms, and leading healthcare institutions, enabling Sleepio to be available to over 1 million people by the end of 2016, all paid for by their employer
- Partnerships with Oxford University, three leading health insurers, and multiple US universities and hospitals
- Sleepio is recognized by Nature, Ranked Health, and The King’s Fund as the best evidenced App in its category
Big Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally & experientially diverse team. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.