Customer Success Director
Help us bring millions back to good mental health by advising Fortune 500 companies on their Mental Health strategy and guiding the strategic development / operations of the Customer Success Team.
You will directly influence the number of people that benefit from good mental health by creatively driving employee engagement. At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We are revolutionizing healthcare by creating “Digital Medicine.” Our products are highly personalized, automated behavioral therapy programs backed by gold standard clinical evidence.
In an effort to democratize access to mental health care, our Customer Success team works with Fortune 500 companies who offer our products as a benefits solution to their employees.
As Customer Success Director at Big Health, you will:
- Drive enrollment across 100% of a small portfolio of key accounts
- Build strong relationships with clients to become a trusted mental health partner & advisor
- Become a product expert and internal champion for clients as we develop our product suite
- Develop processes and tools that scale the Customer Success Team
- Refine and operationalize the current CS strategy
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to structure for success with renewal and new opportunities
In order to be successful, you will need:
- A professional presence and experience with large enterprise accounts
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to coordinate cross-functionally and hit hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A natural leadership approach
- Clear, empathetic communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A background in healthcare / digital therapeutics/ SaaS
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input.
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program.
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves.
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health.
- To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.