Customer Success Manager
Remote US /
Customer Success /
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health.
Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety - and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs (including being backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomized controlled trials).
Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, but this role can be remote. Prior to Covid our team traveled up to 25% but that will be under consideration in 2021.
As a CSM at Big Health, you will:
- Build strong relationships with clients to become a trusted mental health partner & advisor.
- Think strategically to satisfy client needs, from implementation to renewal, and ensure our products become a celebrated piece of their benefits offering.
- Become a product expert and internal champion for clients as we improve our products.
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to execute communication plans, implement new products and improve clinical outcomes.
- Analyze and report on program engagement and outcome metrics.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of enterprise account management experience.
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with the ability to coordinate cross-functionally and hit hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear, empathetic communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail. You’ll have complete ownership of your accounts and measuring their success. Being detail oriented, thorough, creative and analytical will help you be successful.
- An interest in healthcare and wellness, and a passion for directly improving peoples’ lives.
- Strong ability to tell a compelling story through PowerPoint presentations and Excel-based data sets.
- Curiosity, humility, patience and boldness - the perfect recipe for a top Customer Success Manager!
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.