Remote - US /
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health by providing fully digital, non-drug options for the most common mental health conditions. Our digital therapeutics — Daylight for anxiety, and Sleepio for insomnia — are available anytime and anywhere to help people overcome their mental health issues.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve pioneered the first at-scale digital therapeutic business model, in partnership with some of the most prominent global healthcare organizations, including CVS Health and the UK’s NHS. Through product innovation, robust clinical evaluation, and a commitment to equity at scale, we are designing the next generation of medicine and the future of mental health care.
Big Health is a remote-first company, and this role can be based anywhere in the US. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the job requirements.
This person will play a unique role in not only shaping the strategic direction for the team but also for the company. As part of the Finance and Accounting team you will help build the foundations of a world-class finance organization and be a thought leader to our business partners. And as a member of a lean but growing team you will have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership as well as have an opportunity to build and coach a team.
- Drive the strategic and financial planning process to build aligned long-range and short-term plans for the company, which includes building financials models and owning the process
- Partner with business and finance leads to drive performance and achievement of plans through clearly defined goals, outcomes and KPIs
- Work with business partners in Commercial, Eng, Product, Legal and Research to build financial and pricing models, and support decision making for new deals and product performance
- Build and maintain dynamic reporting and planning infrastructure that sustain through growth over multiple years
- Collaborate with internal and external accounting teams to ensure complete and accurate reporting of information that complies with accounting rules while reflecting the business value appropriately
- Support planning, management and execution of strategic projects and initiatives at quality and in a timely fashion
- Own monthly and quarterly performance reviews with leadership team and business partner to drive accountability and execution
- 5+ years experience in FP&A, investment banking, VC, PE or similar roles, with experience in Healthcare Tech a plus
- Experience implementing and using financial planning tools, and building infrastructure that scales with growth
- Ability to create and develop robust financial models & analysis quickly to provide meaningful insights & recommendations
- Extensive experience creating financial presentations and Board decks
- Demonstrable experiences in bringing structure and process in fast paced environments
- Solid verbal and written communication skills that adapt to audience
- Evolved interpersonal and collaborative skills to accomplish work through cross functional teams
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Additional compensation may include benefits, variable pay, discretionary bonuses, and equity.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. The pay scale is subject to change depending on business needs.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.