User Happiness Officer
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges. Our Big Health mission is truly our guiding light. We want to help millions back to good mental health, and every interaction we have with a user is a chance to be impactful and help them to be one of those million.
As the Big Health user community continues to grow, we’re looking for a remote, part-time User Happiness Officer in the US time zones, to consistently delight and support our members. As a member of our User Happiness team, you will respond to members’ questions about our Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) based programs offered through our two applications, Sleepio & Daylight, and help to look after the community. We are looking for someone who can commit to 15-20 hours/week spread out over three-four days, Mon-Sun (with potential to grow into a full-time role). This position will report into the User Happiness Lead, Shanna Anderson.
As a User Happiness Officer at Big Health, you will:
- Help members use the Sleepio & Daylight web program and app via SMS, email and phone
- Troubleshoot any problems users are having and help to resolve them quickly (ideally within 24 hours)
- Track recurring user feedback to help us improve Sleepio & Daylight
- Adhere to calling guidelines and clinical governance
- Be a Sleepio & Daylight champion, delivering user experiences which are consistent with our values and in adherence with our clinical guidelines
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have a background in remote working, as well as customer support or tech support
- Have a home office, or a private space, equipped with the tools you need to work remotely (we’ll supply a Macbook)
- Be comfortable making scripted, outgoing calls to check-in with our users
- Be fluent in English with excellent comprehension and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be organized and have a strong ability to prioritize
- Be kind, energetic, and supportive, with a passion for helping others
It's a bonus if you:
- Are familiar with HIPAA laws and understand the importance of protecting PII and PHI
- Have experience with help desks, such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout
- Are familiar with Google Apps for Work
- Are comfortable making outgoing calls, to check-in with our users
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input.
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program.
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves.
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
More Background on Big Health
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health. To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance