San Francisco /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. Our “digital therapeutics” - Daylight™, for worry & anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. Big Health’s products are backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomised controlled trials (RCTs), and are cited in leading clinical guidelines including the American College of Physicians and NICE. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
Great companies start with great recruiting. Big Health is off to an amazing start, and now we need you to drive our growth from a team of 75 to 150+ over the next 15 months. You will be our frontline representative across multiple reqs and functions, telling the Big Health story and selling our brand while ensuring our candidates have a best-in-class experience.
What you bring to the table is a rock-solid background in sourcing, engaging and closing top talent. You have a natural ability to connect with people of all backgrounds and a passion for building lasting relationships with candidates.
As the Recruiter you will...
- Work with cross-functional hiring managers to draft job descriptions, calibrate searches, and hire amazing people for a high volume of open reqs
- Actively seek out and connect with candidates for current and future roles at Big Health
- Build a solid and diverse candidate pipeline to support our equity & inclusion priorities
- Guide our candidates through every step of the Big Health interview and hiring process, ensuring we are their first-choice opportunity
- Help build and shape the Big Health employer brand to attract strong inbound applicants
In order to be successful in this role you will need...
- 3+ years of experience leading full-cycle recruiting in house with a successful track record of recruiting for roles across engineering, marketing, sales, and G&A
- Attention to Detail - if there was a typo in this post you’d be the first to find it; you dot your i’s, cross your t’s, and never miss a beat
- Process-Oriented - if you do something, you do it the right way; you care about the means as much as the end, and your team can always rely on you to be organized and thorough
- Fluid and Flexible - you see the big picture and you can shift priorities on a dime to help the company adapt to changing needs; you learn new skills quickly and you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Bias Toward Action - you never wait for the right candidate to find you; you are always on the hunt and you let nothing slow you down
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.