VP Equity & Population Health
Remote - US /
New Markets /
Big Health is a mission driven organization committed to bringing millions of people back to good mental health, but we cannot help millions without making a firm and long-lasting commitment to increasing mental health equity.
Big Health is seeking a VP of Equity & Population Health to realize our Mental Health Equity vision across the company. In this role you will drive transformational change - beyond internal equity goals to equitable healthcare delivery - shaping how our products are made, brought to market, and who they help.
Given the centrality of this work to the company mission, you will sit on the Executive Leadership Team, have a voice in company decision making and be resourced to build a team and drive projects and pilots.
What you'll do:
- Ensure Mental Health Equity is at the core of our strategy and execution as a decision maker on the Executive Leadership Team
- Develop strategy for commercial expansion to underserved populations that is consistent with our mental health equity principles and is accretive to the business, and support the associated go to market, market access, and other commercial activities. This includes overseeing the design of effective implementation models that result in optimal enrollment and adherence. An initial goal is to expand product access to 100,000 underserved lives by the end of 2022
- Drive accountability across Big Health for our internal and external equity goals by developing and owning our Mental Health Equity roadmap across product development, commercial activities, and the internal team
- Provide subject matter expertise across all departments in the domain of mental health equity
- Own developing reporting frameworks for our Mental Health Equity vision and ensuring we maintain our commitments for bi-annual reporting on progress
What you bring:
- Expertise in Health Equity - demonstrated success in increasing equitability of healthcare programs or access to care within underserved populations
- Drives Organizational Results - demonstrated success in building relationships, creating the transparency and decision frameworks that help drive results through others and across organizations
- Organized and Process-Oriented - You are a skilled project manager, you can balance a wide range of projects and tasks to your predetermined timelines.
It would be great if you had...
- Experience in developing internal practices and training to support organizational diversity, inclusion, and equity
- Experience in mental health therapeutic areas
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.