Remote US /
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health.
Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs (including being backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomized controlled trials). Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges.
In an effort to democratize access to mental health care, we work directly with F500 employers to offer our products as a benefits solution to their employees. As a Sales Director owning a key territory, you will drive revenue generation through new logo acquisition, as well as upsells and renewals. You will be a key to helping millions sleep better and worry less and revolutionizing an industry. Join us!
We are headquartered in San Francisco, but this role can be remote. Prior to Covid our team traveled up to 50% but that will be under consideration in 2021.
As a Sales Director at Big Health, you will:
- Own the sales process for your territory with a focus on net new logos: from initial prospecting to deal closing to hand off to our customer success team
- Manage a pipeline including account targeting, prioritization and accurate forecasting
- Develop new relationships within your account base, educating them on mental health and digital therapeutics in general and Big Health’s solutions
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of Big Health’s products and development roadmap
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- 7-15 years of sales experience, with 5+ years of full cycle Enterprise B2B technology sales experience
- Experience selling to the Fortune 500
- A track record of managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing $300K+ deals with a focus on net new logos
- Emotional intelligence and patience to navigate long, complex sales processes with a relationship management focus
- Team player mindset, ready to roll up your sleeves and work together to help overcome challenges while keeping a positive mindset
A bonus would be if you have:
- Prior experience at a startup or high growth company
- Formal Sales Training
- An understanding of the healthcare industry
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.