Enterprise Account Executive
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
Our sales team already has a demonstrated track record of success having signed multiple Fortune 500 clients including Comcast, The Hartford and LinkedIn for our first program, Sleepio (a digital sleep improvement program). This is an opportunity to build on the platform in place today, accelerate sales of Sleepio and launch our new CBT for Anxiety program in Q4 2018. The sales team is responsible for both new revenue generation, up-sell and renewals.
As a Sales Director at Big Health, you will:
- Own the sales process for your region: from initial prospecting to deal closing and hand off to the customer success team
- Manage your region's pipeline: account targeting, prioritization and forecasting
- Develop deep relationships with your market, educating them on mental health in general and Big Health’s solutions
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of Big Health’s products and development roadmap
- Based in San Francisco and willing to travel 50% of your time
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- 4+ years of professional experience and at least 1-2 years experience selling complex solutions
- Able to run the entire sales process from prospecting to closing deals and have informed opinions on best practices and processes
- Experienced relationship manager and have the emotional intelligence and patience to navigate long, complex sales processes
- Team player who is ready to roll up your sleeves and work together to help overcome challenges while keeping a positive mindset
A bonus would be if:
- You have prior experience at a startup or high growth company
- You have an understanding of the healthcare industry
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input, even if you’re not the loudest voice in the room
- A clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More about Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, and Octopus Ventures.
- Working with many of the Fortune 500, including the most prominent technology firms, and leading healthcare institutions, Sleepio is already available to over a million people, all paid for by their employer.
- Partnerships with Oxford University, three leading health insurers, and multiple US universities and hospitals.
- Sleepio is recognized by Nature, Ranked, and The King’s Fund as the best evidenced App in its category.
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance