Director, Product Marketing
Remote - US /
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health by providing fully digital, non-drug options for the most common mental health conditions. Our digital therapeutics — Daylight for anxiety, and Sleepio for insomnia — are available anytime and anywhere to help people overcome their mental health issues.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve pioneered the first at-scale digital therapeutic business model, in partnership with some of the most prominent global healthcare organizations, including CVS Health and the UK’s NHS. Through product innovation, robust clinical evaluation, and a commitment to equity at scale, we are designing the next generation of medicine and the future of mental health care.
Big Health is a remote-first company, and this role can be based anywhere in the US. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. To learn more about working at Big Health, visit Built In or Glassdoor. Join us.
As the Director of Enterprise Product Marketing, you will be joining a highly collaborative team Specifically, you will lead the creation of B2B marketing assets to engage with our portfolio of Fortune 500 employers, health plans public sector and, consultant audiences. You will also work to deliver our sales story through PBMs and other strategic channel partners. You will work closely with Demand Generation, Product, Sales, Member Growth, Client Success, and Clinical teams to translate and optimize our market strategy into tangible market differentiators, sales enablement resources, member journeys, and compelling value stories that inspire action, all in support of increasing revenue and coverage.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, market-obsessed individual who is excited about the opportunity to build a best-in-class Product Marketing operation, be a trusted advisor and inspire a mission-driven team.
What You'll Do:
- Own the Product Marketing function at Big Health, from B2B positioning, core-message development, audience segmentation, GTM strategy and sales enablement
- Set the standard for seamless go-to-market launches––spanning everyday feature updates to new products––by establishing, operationalizing, and managing processes within a high growth and fully remote team
- Own and develop effective briefs and product communications, proactively identifying opportunities to engage and educate our B2B targets and improve their understanding of Big Health and our products
- Partner cross-functionally to develop sales collateral, including decks, sells sheets, case studies, messaging, and segment specific communication product use cases, positioning and messaging that inspire action with our B2B targets, improve value story and drive sales and member engagement
- Work collaboratively with Regulatory and Clinical teams to create messaging that is consistent with our indications for use and compliance guidelines, and lead the overall AdPro (QMS/compliance) process on behalf of the marketing team
- Constantly iterate on the most effective communication strategies for messaging Big Health value propositions in a relatable, action-driven, audience consumer-friendly way
- Partner with the broader marketing organization on distilling that GTM positioning into content and cross-channel efforts
- Measure and track key marketing and prospect insights to inform strategy, communication, and targeting across multi-channel efforts
- Establish a competitive intel competency for our organization and be the “go to” expert cross-functionally on our competitive differentiation and place in the market
What You Bring:
- 10+ years of product marketing experience focused on with at least 3 years in driving sales among Fortune 500 employers and Health Plans
- 2+ years of B2B marketing in a HealthTech, SaMD, or Digital Therapeutics organization
- Proven ability to translate brand and product insights and communications priorities into new and existing touchpoints throughout the sales journey
- Proficiency at sales deck creation, characterized by the ability to tell a clear, simple, and inspiring sales story
- A strong track record of working cross-functionally to identify, conceptualize, launch, and iterate on new product positioning and experiences via different channels to drive revenue (Demand Generation, Social, Field Marketing, Creative, and PR teams)
- Data-driven decision-making, process-oriented workflow, and fluency in product marketing metrics
- A continuous learning mindset, strong listening skills
- Effective and productive partnerships when driving cross-functional initiatives
- Creative and proactive problem-solving with a bias to action and a positive attitude
- Excellent presentation and group facilitation skills
- Expertise and passion for market research, analysis, and synthesis to inform our GTM approach and serve as an internal subject matter expert to our internal organization on our position in the ecosystem
$160,000 - $190,000 a year
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Additional compensation may include benefits, variable pay, discretionary bonuses and equity.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. The pay scale is subject to change depending on business needs.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.