Lead Business Development Manager
Marketing & Communications
At Big Health we’re creating the first generation of “digital medicine” - fully automated behavioral medicine programs that are as scalable as drugs, yet able to deliver outcomes comparable to in-person therapy. Our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health.
As a member of our team, you'll work closely with members of both the Marketing & Commercial team to drive new business from our target accounts. You will be a critical part of our growth engine, responsible for leading our Business Development team and outbound prospecting and identification of new opportunities.
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
As a Lead Business Development Manager at Big Health, you will:
- Be a passionate player / coach, and lead our Business Development team in the outbound prospecting of new enterprise opportunities, while owning a regional territory and quota
- Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Marketing and working closely to define outbound strategy and processes to improve BDM productivity and scale commercial growth
- Be responsible for the weekly reporting of all activity metrics and opportunities created across the team
- Create and scale highly personalized outbound campaigns and sequences, alongside our Marketing Campaigns Manager and Commercial Operations Lead/.
- Be responsible for finding highly-personalized creative ways of making contact with key prospects by email, phone, and other
- Build and create documented outbound playbooks based on experience and best practices
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or sales development, preferably at a fast growing tech company
- 1+ years experience leading or managing an SDR or Business Development Team
- Demonstrable experience in a prospect facing role, with phone experience, preferably in lead generation or sales development
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategiesA detail oriented self-starter with an innate drive for self improvement that translates to how you approach your workExperience building playbooks and processes with tools similar to Salesforce, Outreach.io, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- A good understanding of the healthcare or employee benefits industry and an interest in mental health
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health.
- To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance