Director of Strategy & Business Development
Remote - US /
New Markets /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics that are fully automated and highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
As our first Director of Strategy & Business Development, you'll help further our mission and reach by securing new business relationships with with key health plans and PBMs. This is a cross-functional and collaborative role that will have tremendous impact on our business and the digital health industry as a whole. Join us!
This role will report into our VP of Healthcare Strategy & New Markets and can be remote anywhere in the US.
As the Director of Strategy & Business Development, you will:
- Secure new business relationships with health plans and PBMs
- Design and negotiate novel partnerships / deal structures to accomplish business objectives
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop new capabilities required to deliver on new business relationships
- Support or lead on strategic growth initiatives for the business
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Knowledge about the US healthcare system through experience as a consultant or an operator
- Experience working cross functionally to deliver against business objectives
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication
- A strategic mindset with the ability to see and structure problems at a high level and guide team members through complex situations
- Bonus - Experience selling a product or securing and developing new partnerships in healthcare
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.