Senior NHS Project Manager
At Big Health we’re creating the first generation of “digital medicine”- automated behavioural therapies that are as scalable and consistent as drugs. Our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health - without pills or potions.
We are running a ground-breaking new program to deliver our digital mental health solutions at scale across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. This project aims to bring a step-change in the commissioning and delivery of digital medicines within the NHS.
Our Senior Project Manager will ensure the success of this program by working closely with the Big Health team in London and San Francisco, with our partners at Oxford Academic Health Science Network (AHSN), and with stakeholders across the region, to coordinate all activities associated with the program’s delivery.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan that coordinates all necessary activities for delivery, and captures key dependencies and milestones
- Manage project finances, to ensure that delivery is on budget, and delivers value for money
- Coordinate and act as a single point of contact and accountability for all activities associated with the planning, delivery and dissemination of the project
- Identify potential problems before they happen and propose solutions to get us back on track
- Take a hands-on approach to project management, working directly with stakeholders to execute as well as coordinate tasks
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience scoping, planning and delivering major healthcare research or implementation projects, preferably within the NHS
- Experience engaging diverse stakeholders, including managers, clinicians and community leaders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and formal presentations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets
- Experience recruiting and leading small teams
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner or equivalent desired
- Willingness to travel to meetings in London and the Oxford region
You wil also exhibit:
- Tenacity - stable and durable, you enjoy dismantling barriers and problem solving even when they keep coming at you
- Ingenuity - you focus on the problem to solve, asking ‘why not’ as well as ‘why’ you like to innovate
- Soul - you are motivated by what is possible, and have positive energy that inspires other people
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds and attend biannual company-wide summits at our headquarters in San Francisco. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- Benefit from a clearly structured personal review and development programme, including $1000 and 5 days per year to further your professional development
- We care about co-worker happiness - our quarterly survey is used to pulse check and identify initiatives to support a happy workplace e.g. our dedicated fund to spend on our team to bring spontaneous joy
- Competitive salary
Big Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally & experientially diverse team. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.