Senior Content Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We are revolutionizing healthcare by creating “Digital Therapeutics.” Our products are highly personalized, fully-automated behavioral therapy programs backed by gold standard clinical evidence.
In an effort to democratize access to mental health care, our Commercial team works with Fortune 500 companies who offer our products as a benefits solution to their employees.
As Big Health’s Senior Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to support our goal of helping millions back to good mental health by creating insightful content with a research-driven approach. The Senior Specialist has the chance to help Big Health perfect and expand beyond foundational content activities — into mental health awareness pieces, video & testimonial content for our products, and thought leadership for Fortune 500 companies advising on their mental health strategy.
- Own Big Health’s content development and execution process, taking advantage of key opportunities to reach our employer audience in benefits & wellness
- Contribute to and execute on Big Health’s editorial & social media calendar, including webinars, blogs, newsletters, whitepapers, social content, and other assets
- Utilize market research and scientific publications to inform the content
- Submit the work of Big Health and its client base for industry awards, speaking opportunities, and thought leadership
- Work with our Marketing Manager to set quarterly goals for content engagement and iterate to increase attraction, engagement, and conversion
Skills And Requirements:
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to take difficult concepts and translate them into compelling content
- Superb project management skills
- Some experience in managing teams or external resources and associated budget
- Comfort with ambiguity and a bias towards action
- 1-3+ years of experience working in a content development role
- Experience in healthcare not required, but helpful
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input.
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program.
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves.
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More Background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health.
- To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance