Business Operations Manager
San Francisco /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. Our “digital therapeutics” - Daylight™, for worry & anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. Big Health’s products are backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomised controlled trials (RCTs), and are cited in leading clinical guidelines including the American College of Physicians and NICE. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
We are looking for our first Business Operations Manager to help propel data-driven decision making, manage high-impact cross-functional projects and support our senior leaders in strategic decision making. This is an ideal role for someone interested in flexing across disciplines and functions at a high growth mission-driven technology company. You will have exposure to a broad range of functions from Partnerships and Growth to Product and People Operations. This opportunity is uniquely positioned to work across the business and either grow the business operations function or transition to functional positions across the organization. This role can be based anywhere on the West Coast of the US.
As the Business Operations Manager at Big Health, you will:
- Design and conduct market research to drive key insights on strategic opportunities and Big Health’s performance
- Use data across internal resources to provide accurate and up-to-date insights on business performance and help propel data-driven decisions
- Utilize your presentation and project management skills to partner with strategic leaders across the business on special initiatives ranging from new partnership launches to preparing board materials
- The ability to self manage through ambiguity
- Structured thinking - you methodically break down ambiguous problems into key components not only to get to an answer but also to know that the answer is right
- Project management - you can keep many people organized and marching against group outcomes
- You’re excited by the idea of a flexible job across opportunity with a “whatever needs to get done” attitude
- You're proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and are able to draw insights from data and present those insights in a way that makes sense to others
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, business operations and/or project management
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more
- Competitive salary packages including stock options
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.