Executive Personal Assistant to CEO
San Francisco /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges. Our Big Health mission is truly our guiding light. We want to help millions back to good mental health, and every interaction we have with a user is a chance to be impactful and help them to be one of those million.
Join forces with Big Health’s visionary co-founder and CEO to drive company growth and deliver on our mission of helping millions. As the company’s first Executive Personal Assistant, your job will be essential to the company meeting its goals by driving increased CEO effectiveness. This will require a sharp, service-driven support professional who thrives in chaos by creating order, enjoys solving complex problems and is motivated by flawless execution from behind the scenes. This is an opportunity to up-level your career with a leader that views your daily contributions as nothing less than heroic!
Candidates must live in the San Francisco Bay Area full-time and have the ability to commute to San Francisco as needed.
As the Executive Personal Assistant at Big Health, you will:
- Ensure the CEO’s time is aligned with his priorities through demonstrated understanding of the core business and by leveraging expert calendaring techniques.
- Enable the CEO to focus on the company mission by proactive engagement in and management of personal administrative responsibilities.
- Maximize CEO efficiency by building out systems and processes for increased organization and unified workstreams.
- Expand the capacity of the CEO to be in many places at once by having trusted relationships with his key people, the ability to communicate as his proxy and the proficiency to prepare meeting materials.
- Partner with EA team to implement greater efficiency, with a focus on the company's top goals, across the growing organization.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years of business experience required with at least 1 year of business administrative background with strong experience in calendaring and travel. Project management a plus!
- At least 1 year of personal assistant experience required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication: Nothing is ever lost in translation and no detail goes unnoticed when you work across the business. Produce polished and error-free work in all settings.
- Ability to effectively manage up: Senior leaders both internally and externally trust you to deliver completely.
- Supreme time management and multitasking ability: you know how to stay organized when there are 300 things going on at the same time, not only that, you like it!
- Service mindset: You thrive on anticipating the needs of others and putting those needs first.
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.