Sr. Product Manager, Platform
San Francisco /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. Our “digital therapeutics” - Daylight™, for worry & anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. Big Health’s products are backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomised controlled trials (RCTs), and are cited in leading clinical guidelines including the American College of Physicians and NICE. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
This role is focused on the next stage of growth and innovation - you will lead the effort to scale our core platform, allowing us to build personalized digital therapeutic programs at 10x our current rate, ultimately helping us bring millions back to good mental health.
Outcomes & Responsibilties
- Identify the key levers of impact to effectively scale the core clinical content platform functionality & stability, to serve 10x our current set of use cases and end users.
- Build a personalization engine that scales across clinical indications and ultimately results in a 30% increase in the number of users that we successfully bring back to good mental health.
- Deliver the best possible User Experience for our therapeutic programs, by focusing on improving platform performance & latency by at least 50%
- The Engineering team trusts your technical chops to assess technical tradeoffs, prioritize features, and drive execution
- Collaborate with Partnerships to unlock & deliver on integrations with key partners in the care delivery ecosystem, increasing users with access to our products by 2X
- Enjoys going deep into the technical “weeds”, with an ability to digest and distill complex engineering concepts.
- Communication chameleon, with the ability to seamlessly move between discussions with Engineers, internal stakeholders, and external partners.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and gracefully manage an influx of requests, creating clear goals for the team.
- An oracle that can see ahead into the future, helping the team optimize for the long-term and steer past icebergs.
- Egoless ideation, leveraging the collective power of the team to get to the best possible ideas & solutions.
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance