At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalised programmes that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programmes harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
Big Health is running ground-breaking new programmes to deliver our digital mental health solutions across the UK. Our projects across Thames Valley, and Greater London will bring a step-change in the commissioning and delivery of digital medicines in the NHS by creating a blueprint for scaling digital therapeutics.
As a Implementation Manager at Big Health, you will:
- Use principles of change management and improvement science to co-create, test and evaluate implementation strategies for Sleepio.
- Work across our flagship projects, using each site as an opportunity to refine and test new approaches.
- Be a strong programme manager - you'll be Big Health's first point of contact for day-to-day project activities, developing strong relationships with local stakeholders. A sign of success is when the local project team can't imagine working without you.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure successful delivery, we need to ensure we're applying expertise from across the company, including Product, Design, Engineering, Commercial, User Happiness and Operations.
- Report to the Partnerships Manager, who will provide oversight and guidance.
- Learning and outputs - you’ll share your learning across the team, in order to develop a ‘blueprint’ for successful implementation in other regions.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A deep understanding of change management and the strategies for embedding change in challenging environments.
- Analytical thinking - to be able to think systematically and break down complex concepts into a clear plan that is deliverable.
- Experience in managing complex projects - you excel at juggling various moving parts, and stakeholders to deliver exceptional results.
- A natural affinity towards people - you get energised after a productive meeting and you love meeting new people. You're able to empathise with multiple viewpoints and are able to articulate clearly the path forward.
- Tenacity and creativity - you don’t give up after the first, second, or even tenth setback, instead you continue to innovate and collaborate your way forward.
- Proactiveness - you seize opportunities as they present themselves, in collaboration with the team around you.
- Ability to travel - you will be managing implementation across London and Thames Valley.
It is a bonus if you have:
- Worked for, or with, the NHS in complex projects (digital transformation, change management, or improvement)
- Experience with moderately complex excel modelling and data analysis
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input.
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program.
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves.
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policyCompetitive salary and equity package
More about Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health.
- To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.