Senior Product Manager - Enrollment
Remote - US /
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this through our digital therapeutics: Daylight™ for worry and anxiety, and Sleepio™ for poor sleep. These fully automated cognitive-behavioral programs are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to engage people anytime and anywhere and ultimately help them overcome their mental health issues. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have access to Big Health’s products via leading employers in the US (including Target, Google, and Boston Medical) and the UK’s NHS.
At Big Health, we have innovated the way to deliver care to people and have unassailable, clinical evidence proving our products work.
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager - Enrollment to focus on the next stage of growth and innovation. In this role, you will lead the effort to reimagine the “front door” (intake & onboarding) experiences across all our therapeutic programs, allowing us to reach users through new channels in the medical ecosystem, dramatically increase our signup rate, and ultimately, help us bring millions back to good mental health.
Big Health is headquartered in San Francisco and this role can be remote anywhere in the US.
What you'll do:
- Utilize user research, data analysis, and behavioral insights to optimize our intake & onboarding user experiences, leading to a 2x improvement in our signup rate across therapeutic programs
- Collaborate with key partners in the medical ecosystem to design and launch new intake experiences to expand our covered user base by 10x
- Build out a robust experimentation framework, collaborating with Design, Engineering, & Clinical teams, ultimately increasing our experiments deployed per quarter by 3x
- Be a trusted partner to the Engineering team, using your technical chops to assess technical tradeoffs, prioritize features, and drive execution
- Partner with the Design & Clinical team to identify key user needs, ideate towards creative solutions, and ensure we’re providing users with truly safe & effective digital medicine
What you bring:
- Egoless ideation, leveraging the collective power of the team to get to the best possible ideas & solutions
- Deep empathy for our end-users that translates into a clear, distilled understanding how our products can best serve user needs
- The creative zeal and novel problem solving needed to be a pioneer in designing digital therapeutics
- The ability to be a communication chameleon and seamlessly move between discussions with Engineering, Clinical, Design and Commercial stakeholders
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and gracefully manage an influx of requests, creating clear goals for the team
- Technical chops to allow for a deep understanding of the tools we have and a refined sense for where complexity may live
- An oracle that can see ahead into the future, helping the team optimize for the long-term and steer past icebergs
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more
- Competitive salary packages including stock options
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.