Marketing & Communications
At Big Health we’re creating the first generation of “digital medicine”- automated behavioral therapies that are as scalable and consistent as drugs. Our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health - without pills or potions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing and communications specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion and engagement.
A Marketing Associate should be a competent professional with at least 2-3 years of professional experience, able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The role of Marketing Associate reports to the UK General Manager. As we scale our business, there’s plenty of space for you to grow and develop while helping millions back to good mental health. This role is based out of our London office in Shoreditch, and is a full-time position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to understand stakeholder requirements, habits and trends
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans, communication toolkits & campaigns to drive product engagement
- Maintain internal database to track key performance metrics
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities as necessary by demonstrating expertise in various content areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Support UK GM in London office management
- Has a passion for helping millions back to good mental health
- Hard working, driven attitude
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
Not Required, but bonus if you have
- Experience with design, social media marketing, copywriting, blogging, data analysis
More about Big Health
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, and Octopus Ventures.
- Working with many of the Fortune 500, including the most prominent technology firms, and leading healthcare institutions, Sleepio is already available to over a million people, all paid for by their employer.
- Partnerships with Oxford University, three leading health insurers, and multiple US universities and hospitals.
- Sleepio is recognized by Nature,Ranked, andThe King’s Fund as the best evidenced App in its category.
- Interested in learning more - read about our values
Big Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the goal of building a culturally & experientially diverse team. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.