Executive Assistant - Commercial team
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. Our “digital therapeutics” - Daylight™, for worry & anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. Big Health’s products are backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomised controlled trials (RCTs), and are cited in leading clinical guidelines including the American College of Physicians and NICE. Today, millions of people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
Support is a superpower for Big Health's high producing, dynamic teams and their leaders. The Administrative Business Partner to the Commercial team will reinforce company objectives by increasing leadership effectiveness and smoothing out department inefficiencies. Working in partnership with this fast-paced team will mean that you thrive in chaos by creating order; enjoy solving complex problems and are motivated by flawless execution from behind the scenes. This is an opportunity to uplevel your career as an administrative professional with a team that views your daily contributions as nothing less than heroic!
This is a full-time position and we will accept applications for remote workers in the Pacific Time zone.
- Remove time management as an obstacle for work streams across the commercial team by leveraging clear prioritization strategies and refined calendaring skills.
- Reinforce accountability from the bottom / up through effective stakeholder management.
- Fill gaps for key commercial initiatives by building an understanding of the unique operational needs of each function within the department.
- Add hours back to the day for the company’s busiest leaders by being motivated in the short term to manage all requests big and small.
- Build strong relationships across different levels of the organization through timely communication, continuous improvement and a willingness to learn new things.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 3 years of business administrative background with strong experience in calendaring and travel. Project management a plus!
- Excellent verbal & written communicator: Nothing is ever lost in translation and no detail goes unnoticed when you work with your teams.
- Effectively manages up: Senior leaders both internally and externally trust you to deliver completely
- Supreme time management and multitasking ability: you know how to stay organized when there are 300 things going on at the same time, not only that, you like it!
- Service mindset: You thrive on anticipating the needs of others and putting those needs first
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more. Competitive salary packages including stock options.
- Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance